God loves you so much. He loves you so much that even before you were conceived He executed a plan to redeem you from the enemy – Rom 5:8. God wanted you to be a part of His family. God accepted you into the family when you identified with the sacrifice and victory of Jesus; you became a member of the family when you confessed Jesus as Lord and Savior over your life. Your past did not (and does not) matter. That is the love of God in demonstration.
You see there are still many believers stuck in condemnation even though the Bible lets us know that there is now no condemnation unto those who are children of God – Rom 8:1. As a child of God you can come boldly before God without any sense of guilt and condemnation – Heb 4:16. There is nothing you can do in the natural that will qualify you to be accepted by God. God loves you and accepts you as you are. Your acceptance by God is an act of grace.
Friend it doesn’t matter what you may have done in the past, God still accepts you. The sacrifice of Jesus covers not just your past sins but is enough to cover your future sins. He knows that you are a work in progress. If an earthly father doesn’t kick out his children from the house everytime they make a mistake, how much more God who doesn’t disown you when you make a mistake. This is not an excuse to keep on sinning but rather it is to keep you free from condemnation so that you can keep pressing in to walk in the physical manifestation of your promised victory over sin – Rom 6:1, 1 Cor 10:13, Rom 6:14, 1 John 5:4.
- You can do it! (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- With the God-kind of love in expression you can’t fail(winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- The Greatest Love (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- The Greatest Love II (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Walking in love (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Let your light shine as you express the love of God (2)(buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Real love gives (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)