What does the love of God look like when it is in expression? When you are walking in and expressing the God-kind of love you will display kindness, tenderness and forgiveness – Eph 4:32. A life of love is a life of kindness, tenderness and forgiveness. God displayed all these characteristics when He sent His only Son at the time to die on your behalf even though we were still separated from Him – John 3:16.
Friend God expects you to be kind to other people in spite of them. He expects you to react to others with tenderness irrespective of whether they deserve it. When others wrong you or betray your trust, He expects you to respond with forgiveness no matter how many times they may have hurt you. This is what it means to walk in the God-kind of love.
Your love walk will be challenged frequently. However as you build yourself up in the Word of God and rely on the Holy Spirit to strengthen you, your capacity to express the love of God is enhanced. Let your light so shine before men as you shower them with kindness, tenderness and forgiveness.
- With the God-kind of love in expression you can’t fail (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- You can do it! (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- Let your light shine as you express the love of God (2) (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You can do it! (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You must let go of the past (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)