Jesus said that you are a light unto the world – Matt 5:14. According to scripture in Isa 60:1, you are called to arise and shine in the midst of a dark world. One of the ways that you shine as light is your attitude towards others. Do you have a bad attitude towards others? Do you respond with the God-kind of love in the face of the most obvious provocation?
God expects you to respond with the God-kind of love irrespective of the situation. Jesus said that people will observe you as a child of God by your expression of the God-kind of love – John 13:35. Friend your love walk will be challenged every day. However as a child of God you have the nature of God and therefore you have the capacity to love like God – Rom 5:5. Let the love of God flow freely in your life by the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Let your light shine as you express the love of God (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You are equipped to love (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Love seeks the best (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- The Greatest Love (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Love and success (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You can do it! (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- You are accepted by grace (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- By the grace of God your natural efforts are supernaturally magnified (winningleadership.wordpress.com)