Gal 5:6. Amp.
For [if we are] in Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith activated and energized and expressed and working through love.
Love can be described as the catalyst of faith. It takes love for faith to be activated and expressed. You see it took a revelation of the love of God for you to have faith in Jesus. You had to believe that God loves you so much that He sent His only son to die in your place so that He could redeem you from the enemy’s camp.
Once you dedicate your life to God it takes the revelation of the love of God to continually live by faith. You have the ability to love God because He loves you – Rom 5:5. All things work out for your good because you love God – Rom 8:28. You have faith in God’s ability to make all things work out for your good because you know He loves you.
This is what it means to have faith activated by love. Since love never fails – 1 Cor 13:8 – therefore faith activated by love cannot fail. As you live by love-activated faith – Rom 1:17 – you will succeed irrespective of the current situations. Make a decision today to walk in love and then you will enjoy the manifestations of the Word of God in your life.
- You can do it! (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- You can love like God loves (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Let your light shine as you express the love of God (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You are accepted by grace (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- It’s time to excel in the love of God (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You are not alone (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)