The story of Joseph is illustrated in the Bible. In Gen 39:3, scripture refers to Potiphar’s recognition that the Lord was with Joseph. It was because of the presence of God in Joseph’s life that he enjoyed the divine favor of God – Gen 39:4. As a result of the manifestation of divine favor Joseph was elevated into the position as the overseer of Potiphar’s house even though he was a slave!
Even after Joseph was incarcerated for a crime that he did not commit, the presence of God was still with him. Again the presence of God resulted in the manifestation of divine favor – Gen 39:21. As a result of the manifestation of divine favor Joseph was again promoted by the keeper of the prison, and all the prisoners were committed into Joseph’s hand – Gen 39:22 – even though he was a prisoner!
Friend the divine favor of God will cause natural protocols and policies to be suspended on your behalf. The favor of God will cause men to favor you and this will result in your elevation and promotion. However it takes God’s presence for His divine favor to be manifested. As a child of God in this era you have the presence of God abiding in you; the Holy Spirit dwells in you – 1 John 4:4. Expect the favor of God in every situation or location. Things will work out for you because of the presence of God.
- By the grace of God your natural efforts are supernaturally magnified (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- Let the favor of God flow in your life (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- You position yourself for divine favor through your attitude (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- With divine favor in operation nothing can stop you (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Watch as the favor of God overtakes you (winningleadership.wordpress.com)