22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Through the Bible God’s character is evident. God is merciful, compassionate, faithful, kind, good, just, righteous, patient and much more. His desire is always for you to end up in a good place – Jer 29:11. God’s compassion never ceases – Lam 3:22-23 – but they are continuous. Every moment of your life is an opportunity to experience the favor and compassion of God.
You access the favor and compassion of God by first accessing His Word. You must fill yourself up with the Word of God and maintain an environment around you that is conducive for the presence of God. As you do this you will begin to experience manifestations of the favor and compassion of God. You can take it a step further by not taking a break from the Word of God – through meditation and by constantly maintaing the right environment. Then the flow of compassion and favor in your life will be continuous.
Friend every thing in the natural world is set against you as a result of the fall of Adam. Thank God that by virtue of your identification with the risen Jesus you have what it takes to live above this natural order of decay. The continuous flow of God’s favor and compassion in your life is part of your salvation package. Make a commitment today to do what it takes to maximize the favor and compassion of God in your life.
- It’s Favor Time! (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- Let the favor of God flow freely in your life (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Shout, your victory is here! (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Your gratitude towards God positions you for divine favor (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)
- Watch as the favor of God overtakes you (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- Your relationships help to determine your path to greatness (winningleadership.wordpress.com)
- Enjoy the overflow of God’s favor (buildinglegacies.wordpress.com)